Chadwick Schools welcomes visits by parents, guardians, and other patrons of the school. However, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines in order to keep disruptions to a minimum:
- All visitors must sign in and out at the main office when entering the building.
- Please be prepared to present a valid photo ID.
- Groups of visitors wishing to visit the school or facilities need to notify the Superintendent as far in advance as possible.
- If you need to have a conference with a faculty member, please make an appointment during his or her prep time or before or after school, so that classes are not disrupted unnecessarily.
- Any visitor who is on school grounds without a visitor pass will be asked to report to the main office.