Chadwick school offers employees an opportunity to work in a small rural district where:
- Classroom enrollment numbers are small–somewhere between 10-20 students per class.
- Each teacher has access to the latest technology, including “Smart Classrooms” equipped with a smart board, surround sound, and up to date computers. We continue to push the boundaries of technology developing exciting and innovative programs for our students.
- Scientifically research based reading program in grades K-8.
- Research based mathematics programs.
- Dedicated faculty and staff members.
- Support from the community, parents, administration, other faculty members, and support staff.
We believe teachers and support staff are our greatest resource. We believe our employees are the key to making Chadwick one of the top small schools in the State of Missouri.
The current list of vacancies is shown below. If you wish to submit your application, please send a resume, a completed copy of the application form, a copy of current certification, copies of transcripts, and three letters of reference. You may also fax the information to (417) 634-2668.
Chadwick R-I School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries related to school employment practices may be directed to the Chadwick R-I School District, PO Box 274, 7090 State Hwy 125 S, Chadwick, MO 65629; telephone number (417) 634-3588. Inquiries related to school programs may be directed to the Chadwick R-I School District, Title IX Coordinator.
New Employee Forms
No files found.