Chadwick Public Schools offers open enrollment for all grade levels, Kindergarten through 12.
Parents may fill out and print the enrollment packet, or obtain an enrollment packet at the main office during regular school hours.
The following items are required for student enrollment:
- Enrollment Packet (including Custodial Form and Health & Development Form)
- Birth Certificate or proof of birth date
- Immunization Record with current required immunizations
- Proof of Residency (one of the following:)
- Rental Contract
- Real Estate Contract signed by all parties
- Utilities Bill/ Deposit Receipt
- Other, such as payroll check, W-4, or employment documents
For more information on residency requirements see http://dese.mo.gov/schoollaw/freqaskques/Residency.htm
Parents residing in the Chadwick School District with a child five years of age on or by August 1 may enroll their child for kindergarten.
Chadwick offers a full day academic preschool center for children ages three, four, and five. Preschool students must have a current physical examination in order to enroll. Please click here for more information about the program and instructions on how to enroll.
Click here to read more about our opportunities for online education.